Lone Oak Rifle and Pistol Club FAQs
1. We have a membership cap of 450 and the number of new members admitted is determined by the number of current members not renewing their dues before January 31st of each year. To get on the waiting list you need to go to Gator's Custom Guns 300 N 1st Ave Kelso, WA. on the first working day after January 1st. You will need to fill out a wait list questionnaire and have a current member sponsor you. The questionnaires are numbered and we take names from that list in February of each year and mail applications.
2. The cost of joining is an initiation fee of $100.00 and annual dues of $100.00. We now require new applicants be sponsored by a club member. If you do not know a club member, please contact us by email (email@example.com) and we will have some one contact you.
3. The range is located on Stewart Creek road off Coal Creek. We have about a dozen covered positions for the rifle targets out to 400 yards and a covered two position 25 yard pistol range. Shotguns are allowed to be used only with slugs and only on the rifle range. There is no water, or supervision. Hours of operation are 7:30 am to dusk every day.
4. We require all members to maintain an active membership in the National Rifle Association. If you are not already an NRA member when you go to sign up it is recommended that you wait until you receive an application for membership in the club before joining the NRA. We accept a receipt from the NRA as proof on joining.
5. It takes until March or April for new member applications to be processed and range orientations to be scheduled. New members have full member privileges after completing a range orientation. No consideration is given for getting less than a full year’s use for your first dues payment.
6. We do not offer family, associate, or group memberships. Each member is prohibited from allowing his or her gate key and/or member credentials to be used by another party.
7. The club may be contacted by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
8. Mailing address for LORPC is P.O. Box 1033---- Longview, WA 98632
The violation of any range rule by any member or guest may result in membership termination and forfeiture of any dues paid.